Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at email@example.com a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at email@example.com
There will be a Lego League Event at the Campbell Community Center the second Tuesday each month from 3:00-4:30 PM.
This event is for students in grades 1-6
If you have any questions please call Florie Steenbock 630-5522
Campbell-Tintah Public Schools
Distance and E-Learning Days
What are Distance Learning Days?
The term “Distance Learning Day” refers to a model of educational delivery, where instead of coming to the school building the teachers and students are engaged in a structured school day through online means. Distant Learning days are planned. The Distance Learning model is used in situations over multiple days when school cannot be held, for example, during the COVID 19 pandemic classes were not or may not held at the school building to stop or slow the virus spread among the student population.
What are E-Learning Days?
E-Learning Days are held in the event of unplanned school closures due to emergency situations such as severe weather, power outages or other situations in which students will be unable to attend school.
How an unplanned E-Learning Day works:
• Parents/Guardians will receive an automated phone call, text, or email via the School Messenger service and announcements will be made on local television and radio stations.
• Students will not report to school but will engage in learning activities at home as assigned by teacher. Students/parents will need to check-in with their classroom teacher (Grades PreK-6) or homeroom teacher (grades 7-12) teacher between the hours of 8:15 AM and 10:15 AM to record attendance for the day.
• Teachers will provide assignments or work activities prior to a known weather event if possible or teachers will post academic assignments online on their teacher page located on the district website or sent in an email to students/parents by 8:15 AM.
• Teachers will be available online during the school day to answer questions and provide guidance. Teachers will inform/provide guidance to students and parents the best way to do this.
• The due dates for E-Learning Day assignments will be flexible.
If a student does not have the technology for E-learning days, they can check in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling in at 218-630-5311. If a student has access a mobile to phone, they can look up specific teacher contact information on the C-T school webpage, under the Staff tab.
Students with special needs or circumstances may face unique challenges while performing the academic tasks. Provisions and accommodations will be made for their individual needs. Please contact your child’s teacher(s) for more specific information.