- Ten Sites Supporting iPads In Education…
- Top Search Engines
- 10 Tech Skills Every Students Should Have
- 40 Sites for Educational Games
- Top 10 Sites for Creating a Chart or Graph
- 10 Sites for Teaching a Foreign Language
- Nine Must-Have Free iPad Apps
- Keyboarding – free typing games
- Copyrights Laws
- Top 50 Math Sites and Apps
- Computational Thinking: Over 50 Resources To Teach CT Across the Entire Curriculum, Part 2
- DIY Professional Learning
- Geography Tools that Mess with Your Head. Cause that’s a Good Thing
- 9 Top YouTube Channels to Boost Classroom Lessons
- 21 st Century Educational Technology and Learning
Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at email@example.com a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at email@example.com
Technology Tip Number 172
How Many Words Per Minute
|In the old days students took a typing class in high school. It was either in preparation for college or an office career. They sat in rows diligently tapping out “aa ss dd ff jj kk ll ;;” while trying not to look at their fingers.
Today, there’s a quandary in schools when it comes to computer technology. With limited classroom time available a choice has to be made between teaching software skills and teaching typing skills. Traditionalists would of course prefer that typing was stressed while technologists would say that typing skill will follow if a kid learns the how to use the software. In the end a mix is needed across the grade levels.
So how fast do you type and what are you doing to improve your speed?
Try testing your typing speed
PRACTICE ACTIVITY: Test your typing speed today and see if you can improve it with a little practice.
TO KEEP ON LEARNING: To learn more about typing and improving your typing speed try searching the internet for:
Free typing tutorials