- Ten Sites Supporting iPads In Education…
- Top Search Engines
- 10 Tech Skills Every Students Should Have
- 40 Sites for Educational Games
- Top 10 Sites for Creating a Chart or Graph
- 10 Sites for Teaching a Foreign Language
- Nine Must-Have Free iPad Apps
- Keyboarding – free typing games
- Copyrights Laws
- Top 50 Math Sites and Apps
- Computational Thinking: Over 50 Resources To Teach CT Across the Entire Curriculum, Part 2
- DIY Professional Learning
- Geography Tools that Mess with Your Head. Cause that’s a Good Thing
- 9 Top YouTube Channels to Boost Classroom Lessons
- 21 st Century Educational Technology and Learning
Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at email@example.com a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at email@example.com
Welcome to the ultimate online learning experience.
To help bridge the national achievement gap with a free and comprehensive online learning experience.
– Real-time collaboration on a virtual whiteboard with infinite pages
– Real-time communication through voice conferencing and text chat
– Permanent storage of all classrooms for later access
– Support for image uploading
– Access to basic drawing tools and color
- Work on homework with your peers
- Illustrate problems and invite teachers for help
- Create group study guides
- Hold online office hours or review sessions
- Provide flexible, individual feedback
- Organize illustrated review notes
Stoodle.org started off as “Instunet” (the Interactive Student Network), an idea formed by Arjun Mehta in October 2011. After his first few days at a private high school, Arjun noticed a significant difference from the public school he attended his freshman year and realized that there was a great opportunity to connect students from different schools to share knowledge. He then felt the need to create something that would help bridge this education gap and thus, Instunet was born. After building the first version of the website, Arjun brought on Simar and Divyahans to help spearhead the project.
In June 2012, the team was given the opportunity to pitch the burgeoning company to Neeru Khosla, Executive Director of the CK-12 Foundation. Sharing a similar vision for the future of education, she graciously brought Instunet under the CK-12 umbrella and gave full support to the project. Since then, Instunet has changed its name to Stoodle.org, and the team has been working tirelessly on a product to disrupt the online learning space.