Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at email@example.com a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at email@example.com
Campbell-Tintah Public Schools
The Campbell-Tintah Public School District (CTPS) is a school community united to provide the best possible education for its students.
In partnership with the community and families, CTPS’s mission is to provide a safe and supportive learning environment where each student can achieve their highest potential.
CTPS will produce educational excellence with research-based quality instruction and college and career connections.
- All students Ready for School (Kindergarten Readiness)
- All Students in Third Grade Achieving Grade-Level Literacy
- Close Achievement Gaps between Student Groups
- All Students Career and College Ready by Graduation
- All Students Graduate
CTPS will provide an engaging, safe and healthy environment to encourage positive behaviors and high attendance for students.
- Recognize student’s needs and meet those needs in all facets: academic, mental, social/ emotional
CTPS will encourage quality instruction through professional development
- Using data to promote academic growth in students
- Strengthen technology skills to support curriculum
- Communication to build relationships with all stake holders
CTPS will revitalize and maintain facilities that are safe, sustainable and allow equitable access to programming services across the district.
CTPS will align technology support and infrastructure to provide students with relevant 21st Century opportunities.
CTPS will continue to develop and implement a multi-faceted communication effort designed to promote our school district. We will also strengthen positive relations with school district staff, parents and the community.