The Objet500 Connex 3D Printer empowers the design studio team at Bentley Motors to combine a variety of material properties within the same printing process. From wheel rims and tires, to full-size tail pipe trims, multi-material 3D printing enables Bentley engineers to produce models across several engineering functions with a diverse range of material properties. A single prototype can combine rigid and rubber-like, clear and opaque materials with no assembly required, enabling you to 3D print, for example, a rubber tire on a wheel rim.
Tinkercad – 3DPrinter
- Welcome to TinkerCad
- Cube 3D Printer
- 3D Cube Instructions
- Code Development Scratch 6th Grade Students
- 6th Grade 3D Printer Projects – MarketPlace for Kids
- Benltey Motors Leverages Stratasys 3D Printers to Design Luxury Automobilies
- 3D Cube Printer
- Career and Tech Educational Web Sites
- Helpful Resources
Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at email@example.com a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at email@example.com