- Marketplace for Kids
- Coding- Making a Game. 6th Grade -MarketPlace for Kids project.
- Core Subjects and Your Career asvab
- Credit Card Information Site
- The Workplace Revolution
- Video Collection
- Practical Money Skills
- Money Management Videos
- Choosing a Career Videos
- Hour of Code Activities
Headlines & Features
Campbell-Tintah School District
K-12 Vocal and Instrument Music Teacher, 1.0 FTE, Campbell-Tintah Public School
• K-6 Classroom music classes
• 5th and 6th Grade Beginners Band
• 7-12 Band/ Jazz Band
• 7-12 Grade Choir
To apply for the position, please email the following materials to Kyle Edgerton, Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org a letter of intent, resume, three current letters of recommendation, transcripts, and completed application form found on the district website at https://www.campbell.k12.mn.us (The application form is found under the Employment tab)
Position is open until filled.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, email@example.com,
For more information about the position, please call the school at (218) 630-5311
School Bus Drivers Needed
Looking for Route, Activity & Substitute Drivers
Flexible Schedule and we will pay for bus license & provide a vehicle for testing.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Applications can be found at campbell.k12.mn.us under the “Our School” tab.
Mail completed applications with 3 letters of recommendation to Kyle Edgerton, PO Box 8, Campbell, MN 56522 or email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASVAB Resources Link: